- Showy flowers with broad horizontal petals.
- Bright rosy purple blooms on strong stems.
- Garden plant and long lasting, productive cut flower.
- Ht. 32”.
- 32" first yr, 40'' 2nd yr;
- Wonderful new color shades.
- Lime green with narrow band of carmine red at base, some with yellow edges.
- Older blooms have a large neon-carmine zone with distinct band of green at edges.
- Golden cones mature to mahogany; many stems are deep burgundy.
- Pattern appears stable after field production of thousands of plants.
- For Premium Containers, Fieldgrown
- Cut Flowers, Perennial Borders.
- Unique, intense rose-purple flowers with dark rose center.